Updated for 2022
A 105-year visual history of the greatest golfers on the PGA Tour. Includes the best sixty-five players who have each won at least fifteen PGA Tour events.
Divided vertically into seven eras representing the twelve dominant players, PGA Tour Greats offers a chronology of the careers of the top golfers. Includes a complete breakdown of every Major Tournament winner since 1916.
From Harry "Lighthorse" Cooper to Justin Thomas, this chart has them all. A perfect gift for every golfer or the golf fan in your life.
The seven eras include:
- 1916-1935: Walter Hagen and Gene Sarazen
- 1936-1955: Sam Snead, Ben Hogan and Byron Nelson
- 1956-1976: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Billy Casper and Gary Player
- 1977-1984: Tom Watson
- 1985-1995: No dominant player
- 1996-2013: Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson
- 2014-present: The Next Generation