Frequently Asked Questions
* Free US Shipping on Orders of $40 or More.
We offer free shipping on shipments in the US on orders of $40 or more.
* Multiple Print Discounts.
Buy one non-framed/canvas print and get another non-framed/canvas print at a 20% discount.
How do you ship and what are your shipping charges?
Our prints are carefully hand rolled in tissue paper or plastic sleeves and mailed in heavy duty tubes or boxes. We ship our prints via the US Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and Fedex.
What types of paper are your prints and charts printed on?
Our standard premium paper is a medium-weight, matte paper which is far thicker than the typical poster or print paper. It ranges from 80 lb to 100 lb cover stock depending on the print. We use vivid, archival inks. Prints are carefully hand-rolled in tissue paper or plastic sleeves and mailed in heavy-duty tubes or boxes.
When can I expect to receive my order?
Delivery time equals processing time plus shipping time. See below for estimated processing times and shipping times for all of our products and services.
Processing Time: Print orders are usually processed within 3 to 5 business days.
Shipping Time: Shipping times are dependent on the shipping method and the destination, see below:Domestic Orders
- We use USPS and UPS for shipping. For PO Boxes the USPS is used.
- Standard shipping (USPS or UPS ground) shipping estimation: 1 to 6 business days. For USPS, shipping times may take longer.
- Framed and mounted orders shipping times: 1 to 7 business days.
- We use USPS and UPS for international orders. Unfortunately USPS does not provide tracking details.
- Shipping time: 7 to 25 business days (often longer depending on the country).
- PLEASE NOTE: International orders may take longer based on local country conditions.
- There may a customs fee or VAT due when your order arrives at your location.
Is there any sales tax?
If you ship the prints to a location in Massachusetts then a 6.25% sales tax is added to the total amount of your order.
If you ship to an international destination there may a customs fee or VAT due when your order arrives at your location.
What happens if I am unsatisfied with my purchase?
We offer a 30-day return policy on all non-framed prints. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send back the print(s) to us in the original tube if possible to the address below. We will refund your account or replace the print(s) as soon as the return is received.
Please note we do not offer returns/refunds for framed and canvas prints because each one is custom made.
99 Hayden Ave, Suite 610
Lexington, MA 02421