Updated for 2021
A 105-year visual history of the greatest golfers on the PGA Tour. Includes the best sixty players who have each won at least fifteen PGA Tour events.
Divided vertically into seven eras representing the twelve dominant players, PGA Tour Greats offers a chronology of the careers of the top golfers. Includes a complete breakdown of every Major Tournament winner since 1916.
From Harry "Lighthorse" Cooper to Justin Thomas, this chart has them all. A perfect gift for every golfer or the golf fan in your life.
The seven eras include:
- 1916-1935: Walter Hagen and Gene Sarazen
- 1936-1955: Sam Snead, Ben Hogan and Byron Nelson
- 1956-1976: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Billy Casper and Gary Player
- 1977-1984: Tom Watson
- 1985-1995: No dominant player
- 1996-2013: Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson
- 2014-present: The Next Generation